Extending forward the message of love through helping, caring, comforting and serving others.
The First Sacrament - Baptism
As a Lay Pastoral Minister I am able to sanctify the ceremony of Baptism to anyone, child or adult.
Baptisms usually occur within the Church but I can offer within your home, even a special location, for one or more persons
Costs are reflected upon type of service, location and number of persons involved
As a Wedding Officiant I provide couples the following:
- Creation of a ceremony that will launch your experience with love and all of its fullness
- Guidance to make your day special whether it be a Wedding, an Elopement or your Renewal of Vows
- All weddings - Religious/non religious, same sex couples
- I have a Certificate of registration with the Province of Ontario under the Marriage Act, RSO
- Meeting with you as a couple prior to your set wedding date
- Attendance at Rehearsal if needed ($100.)
- Direction and organization prior, wedding and post wedding of the wedding party and guests
- Reasonable pricing - Travel (outside of Perth County) is $30./hr. - includes gas/time
- Weddings $350.
- Elopement $250. (Two witnesses provided by the couple)
- Renewal of vows $250.
- Destination weddings - cost of travel and accommodations
- 50% non refundable retainer for any of the above
- Check out my link as well for https://www.inclusivelyyoursweddings.com/jefffsager
As a Funeral Officiant I provide the following:
Offer comfort and support to a grieving family
Present a service that captures the essence of their loved one
Assist in the healing process through their words and presence
Any funeral - Religious/non religious, Alternative
Grave side service or interment
Celebrations of Life
Allow participants a chance to grieve, remember and hear a message of hope and meaning
Funeral costs vary as to the charge by the Funeral home